Sunday, December 2, 2007

What do you do after lunch?


Here is a conversation between the teacher and students. นี่คือบทสนทนาระหว่างครูกับนักเรียน

Teacher : What do you do after lunch?

Students : I do homework.

or หรือ I sit and talk.

or หรือ I play chess.

or หรือ I sleep.

0r หรือ I play football (soccer).


Teacher : Why don't you go to the library?


Students : Because I am busy.

or หรือ Because there are not many good books.
or หรือ Because most books are old.
or หรือ Because the computer desks are always taken.


Teacher : Why don't you come early?

Students :I'm sorry, I played takraw.


คำศัพท์ : early = ไวกว่านี้ busy = ไม่ว่าง most = ส่วนมาก old= เก่า
library = ห้องสมุด sleep = นอนหลับ chess = หมากฮอส between = ระหว่าง
conversation = บทสนทนา here = นี้ after = ภายหลัง

Grammar : โครงสร้างไวยากรณ์

1. Wh word คำว่า what , why

2. การถามโดยใช้กริยาช่วย do หรือ does ในประโยคปัจจุบันกาล ต้องตามด้วยกริยาแท้ช่อง
ที่ 1

3. เมื่อตอบให้ตอบด้วยกริยาช่องที่ 1 ถ้าประธานเป็นเอกพจน์บุรุษที่ 3 กริยาต้องใช้กฏการเติม s








No comments: