Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week 1






Beth : Hi Goh, good morning.
Goh : Hi Beth,Good morning. How do you come to school?
Beth : I ride a bike. And you?
Goh : I drive to school but Tang rides on a yak's back.
Beth : Wow !



Beth was talking to students.
















Beth : Hi. My name is Beth. Nice to meet you.
Apichat : My name is Apichat. Nice to meet you , too.
Beth : What do you like to do ?
Apichat : I like to play football.



















































Beth : Nice to meet you.

Boy : Nice to meet you , too.
Beth : Why do you come to school today?
Boy : I come to school today because I want to meet my new teacher.






























I go fishing because I don't want to see you.

Bye ! I'll see you when you see me.





























No comments: